Terms and Conditions for Tythebarn House B&B
Thank you for choosing to book with Tythebarn House B&B.
This booking is subject Terms and Conditions as follows. PLEASE take time to read:
Price: The price includes accommodation plus any board indicated on the confirmation email sent following your booking . A complimentary drink and scone or similar is offered on arrival without charge. Any other extras will be advised and be payable by cheque, card, or cash.
Pets: Pets are not permitted within the house in any circumstances.
Booking Deposits, Cancellation and Insurance:
- Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract.
- A deposit of £50.00 may be required to secure bookings of 4 nights or more. Payable by secure link on World Pay following your booking.
- If you need to cancel the booking please contact us immediately.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 5 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled 5 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £15 per booking will be made in order to cover our administration costs. For cancellation of multiple advance bookings the maximum charge will be equal to £25.00
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) a charge of 50% of the booking total will be taken and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- Taking out Cancellation insurance is strongly advised.
- We will consider a full refund of cancellation charges (minus the administration fee as above) if we are able to re-let the room.
Non-availability:We will only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We will attempt to offer you alternative accommodation of the same standard and price, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Arrival: Your accommodation is normally available from 16:00. on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 22:00.
Departure:Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 10:30 on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is normally payable on departure.
Damages and Breakages:Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents.
Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of £10 if you fail to report any such damage, or breakage.
Liability:We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Data:Any data gathered during the course of this booking can be held on computer.
Fire Safety: No smoking is permitted at any time inside the house or in the garden area / garden pod (this includes electronic cigarettes). Do not light candles, or similar flammable substances, or use appliances with a naked flame.
Re-chargeable equipment: Follow the guidelines provided in the information folder for the use/charging of electronic devices.
Registration Form: Please complete the registration form on arrival. This is a legal requirement.
Parking is NOT normally available on our drive. Free on-street parking is normally available close to the property.
There may be times when off-street parking is available. Please notify us in advance if this is a particular requirement.
Guest accommodation is on the ground-floor accessible from our front door. Our own living-accommodation is above the guest accommodation. We take great care not to disturb our guests, but a little noise may be noticeable.
Accessibility Guide here.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tythebarn House B&B.
Vic & Diana Brown
Updated: 16th October 2017